Super Savory is probably going to be my favorite series because I love spicy and fried foods!! Today I decided to share a little time consuming recipe but one that really is one of my favorites!!
Crack Cauliflower is a breaded cauliflower with a sweet and spicy sauce that is to die for.
What you need:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine flour and cauliflower, Toss until fully coated.
- Set up a dredging station: In one bowl, add panko breadcrumbs and in another bowl whisk eggs and add 2 tablespoons water. Dip cauliflower in beaten eggs, then panko until fully coated. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden and crispy, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, warm barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic powder.
- Coat baked cauliflower in sauce and serve with ranch, if desired.
It seems like a short recipe but when you are breading anything it really does take a while. I would highly suggest this to everyone though to try at least once. Let me know if you love it!!