I got bored while at home today and decided to go a little crazy with blue and green shades. I had a lot of fun creating this look so I may film a tutorial on it, let me know if that is something you would like to see!
I am not going to go over all the steps I did to create this but I will give a list of all the products on each side.
- (Eye Base, Lip Color) Sephora Liquid Lip in 30
- (Matte Shadow) BH Cosmetics Take me to Brazil Palette, Shades: Light Blue, Deep Navy Blue
- (Shimmer Shadow) BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette, Shades: Earth, Neptune, Electra
- (Highlight) Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Palette, Shade: Orion
- (Eye Base) Sephora Liquid Lip in 31
- (Matte Shadow) BH Cosmetics Take me to Brazil Palette, Shades: Brightest Green, Deep Green
- (Shimmer Shadow) BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette, Shades: Comet
- (Glitter Shadow) Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette, Shade: Grasshopper, C-Note, Arctic
- (Highlight) Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Palette, Shade: Helia
- (Lip) NYX Cosmic Metals in 03
I ended up basically doing an ombre of dark on the outer corners to light on the inner corners. Hope you enjoy this look as much as I did. Let me know if you would like to see a tutorial on it!
Follow my socials to keep up with my looks:
See more of my looks: